12.10.2010

{Designs Just Bloomed} Snow Princess Collection


Snow Princess Collection!

I had a request for a custom design from a very sweet customer! I love the way it turned out, so I had to share! This adorable little Snow Princess on Ice Skates would be a great start for a Birthday Party, Winter Party, Snow Party or even an Ice Skating Party! The color combination of silver and purple is so fun!

After printing out the files, I added some glitter and rhinestones to make the paper goods sparkle!

The entire collection is now available in my shop!


Party Tags!

Table Labels and/or Place Cards

It is definitely a busy season around here! I am enjoying the craziness! I hope you are all having a magical time of year and enjoying your family and friends!

Have a Fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment