12.02.2010

{Sneak Peek} New Holiday Collections!

Hello Friends and Happy December!
I am excited to share a quick peek of a couple Holiday Collections I am working on!


The inspiration for this little "Snow Much Fun Collection" came of course from my love of the snow and snow sports along with the fun memories I have as a kid going sledding with my family and friends.  
This would make a perfect invitation for a day of snow fun, or a winter birthday party!
I will be adding more items shortly to complete this collection.



 "Elegant Holiday Collection"
This holiday collection is done in one of my favorite color combinations of green, white and black. I wanted to incorporate a little elegance into a Holiday collection so that it could be used for adult parties! The "Elegant Holiday Collection"includes invitation, gift tags, thank you tags, name/place cards, table labels and wine labels.

Both of the Holiday Collections will be available in my new etsy shop very soon, and they can be customized to fit your celebration perfectly!

Have a Terrific Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment