1.03.2011

2011!!!


image via Martha Stewart

Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a fabulous Holiday Season!
We had a wonderful time! My favorite part was having my girl home from school and being able to soak up the time with my little ones! I will admit I have dreaded today, the day that school starts up again, since the first day of break.
 I just love having us all home together, life feels complete and I feel at peace when we are all in the same place!

I took a break from the computer, blogging, facebook, etc.
It was a nice break, but I am anxious to catch up, share some fun parties with you and see your parties too!

2011 has already offered some fun and unique opportunities and I am excited to see where they may take me and my family this year!

Wishing all of you an Amazing 2011!
May all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment