12.06.2010

{Designs Just Bloomed} Snow Much Fun Collection!

The "Snow Much Fun Collection"
has been so much fun to create :)
I am thrilled with the happy and bright colors and the adorable snowperson!

I love all the really cute art prints I have been seeing, so I decided to design one to match this collection.
I enlisted the help of my little ones to name a few things they enjoy in the winter. Together we came up with the
Snow Much Fun Print!

These little treat bags from Martha Stewart fit into the collection perfectly!
The colors even coordinate, I guess great minds think alike :)


 I love how these table labels and/or place cards turned out!
How fun to label your food or set your table with this little snowperson!

The "Snow Much Fun Tags" can be used in so many ways.
Use them to label your holiday gifts or have them customized to fit your snow party or birthday celebration!



The "Snow Much Fun Collection" includes
Invitation
Tags (4 designs)
Place Cards and/or Table Labels
Winter Art Print

Snow many possibilities for this fun collection! It is now available in my shop and I would love to customize it for your party! I am offering free customization thru Wednesday December 8th!

Have a Marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment