9.18.2009

Giraffe Favor Bags!

I just couldn't wait any longer to post these adorable favor bags I made for my little man's 3rd Birthday! As we were preparing for his "Animal" or "Wild" party I asked him what type of favor bags he wanted and his reply was "Giraffe". I started playing around and this adorable little animal is what was made. I had no punches that would produce these shapes, so I traced and my very sweet hubby helped me cut them all out! It was a fun night of crafting together, we won't ask him how much "fun" he had, but it was so nice to have his help and company! I love love love to make personalized favor bags!!! If you need some let me know. I would be excited to make them!

Awww! They remind me of the party, which was so fun! I will post more pics of the whole party soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment