2.23.2011

{Designs Just Bloomed} Baby Elephant Collection!

I've definitely been disconnected from this little blog lately! Seems there are so many things to keep up with the past few weeks, that blogging has been pretty sporadic! The little people in my life have been very busy with activities and school and if you know me, you know I don't like to miss a minute of my precious little ones!

In those rare free moments, I have been working on new designs and customer requested designs! I am currently putting the finishing touches on this sweet
{Baby Elephant Collection}
 requested by a customer for her daughter's first birthday.



 

This {Baby Elephant Collection} would also be a cute baby shower theme and would be adorable in boy or neutral colors too! The collection will be added to the shop soon, but if you need it sooner, please email me!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment