2.02.2011

Happy Heart Month!!!

First off,  I apologize for the dissaray that the blog is currently in... I am excited to be working with a blog designer on a new look that I hope to debut soon!


Did you know February is American Heart Month?  I happened to read some of the statistics on heart health for women and I was taken back by how many women are affected by heart disease. Goredforwomen.org is a great site to gain more information, learn of the warning signs of a heart attack and get involved in the fight against heart disease. I am wishing you all a very Happy and Healthy Heart! Don't forget to wear red on Friday, February 4th to show your dedication in the fight against heart disease!

In other heart news, we are gearing up for Valentine's Day around here. I have been searching for just the right treats to make for my little ones and their friends. I love these pretty cookies that I saw on My Cookie Career's etsy site.



I also adore these heart shaped spider man cookies from Sweet Sugar Belle

What will you be making your sweethearts for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment