4.04.2011

{Designs Just Bloomed} Celebration Collection!

Celebration Invitation!

I absolutely enjoyed creating this colorful, fun and very versatile collection for one of my favorite nieces! It is so fun, vibrant and full of personality just like the Birthday Girl!!! She had her party at a gymnastics center and I am so excited to get the pictures, because her mama (my sweet sis) is one talented party planner herself!
In fact, my sister had two parties to plan and they were in back to back weekends. The crafty, organized and talented girl needed something she could use for both the Birthday Party and the Going Away/Congratulations Party, so together we came up with the

Celebration Collection!


Favor Tags!

Table Labels!
Celebration Banner!
It can be used for so many different occasions! I often have trouble coming up with "themes" for those of us older than 21. This is a great collection to use for all celebrations. With a few customizations it went from a Congratulations Party to a Birthday Party!

You can find this and many other designs in my shop!

Have a Great Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment