1.05.2011

{Designs Just Bloomed} Modern Mom *Customer Photos*

In October, I was asked to design custom party tags, table labels, and thank you cards for a baby shower. The customer (also a sweet friend) had a modern mom look in mind, and together we designed the new "Modern Mom" Collection! I love the color combination of blue, brown, green and purple that she chose! She had just purchased the "Hannah" and "It's a boy" cupcake wrappers from Bella Cupcake Couture, so we made sure the browns and blues matched and added our own shades of green and purple. I just love how the collaboration produced such a fun new line! It is very exciting to work together with someone to create a custom design. I love the way it turned out and I am excited to share her photos of the actual shower with you! Thank you for sharing ladies, you did a fabulous job with the food and all the sweet details!




The full "Modern Mom" Collection is now available in my little shop!



Party Tags

Party Tags2

Table Labels

Thank You Cards
Have a Great Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment