10.21.2010

{Planning} Pumpkin Decorating Play Date!

Picture via Whipperberry
I am working on a quick impromptu
Pumpkin Decorating Play Date
for my sweeties!
Here are a few sites I have visited for inspiration.
I love the pumpkin decorating ideas from whipperberry!
Those pumpkins look beautiful!

Picture via Amy Atlas
A play date is not complete unless you have a yummy treat!
This inexpensive and cute display of little treat bags by Amy Atlas is a great idea.

Picture via How Does She
 These oreo cookie mummies from How Does She would make a fun festive treat too! Check out their site to see a video tutorial.

Picture via How Does She
It is always fun to take home a yummy treat! I am on a constant search for the perfect caramel recipe. I am going to try this one from How Does She. It will be fun to dress up the jar and send it home with each child to enjoy with their families!

1 comment: