10.20.2010

{Designs In Bloom} Baby Shower Designs!


"Fire Chief Design"
I have been busy working on three custom baby shower themes this month. You may have seen this "Fire Chief Design" on my vendor table for cupcake camp. This custom design is for a fireman and his wife expecting their first baby boy. The invitations are complete and now I am working on accessories (food labels, tags, banner etc.) to complete the collection and to accessorize the party!

I am working on a special request for a "Modern Mom Design"
I LOVE the color scheme that the customer chose, fresh and modern!
I will post pictures as soon as the design is complete.

"Pink Owl Design"
Last, but certainly not least is the "Pink Owl Design"
This is for a baby shower I am throwing for my special friend who is expecting her third little lady!
 So exciting!

"Fall/Thanksgiving Design"
I am busy adding to the
"Fall/Thanksgiving Designs" 
that I gave you a peek at last week.

Also, "in bloom" are a couple really fun
 "Winter/Holiday Designs"
I so want to give you a little peek,
but it is going to have to wait!

Have a Wishful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment