10.05.2010

Cupcake Camp! {My Vendor Table Display}




I had such an amazing time this past weekend at The Oregon Coast Cake and Cupcake Camp! I have an abundance of information that I want to share with you!  Here are some pictures of my very first vendor table! I went with a Halloween theme, but couldn't resist throwing in a few of my other party designs!

  





My favorite part of the entire table was the cupcakes! I couldn't go to cupcake camp without cupcakes! So I contacted Jessica of Rocket Queen Cupcakes in Albany. She makes the most amazing cupcakes and they are as delicious as they look! She did a wonderful job matching the colors in my designs! Jessica is fantastic to work with and she is into detail like me! I am excited and looking forward to working with her much more in the future.



Did you notice those amazing cupcake wrappers? Aren't they so cute!!! They are from Carrie of Bella Cupcake Couture! They are the Zoe skulls/crossbones design! Carrie was so sweet and added these to the cupcakes as I was setting up. I couldn't believe the difference they made in the display!

Carrie's vendor table was right next to mine and it was so fun getting to know her! She is as sweet as her cupcake wrappers!


I also displayed a few of my recent party designs!



The Halloween Designs I used to create this table are now available for $9
simply email me terabluhm@msn.com


A Big Thank You to Celeste of Nye Beach Market in Newport! Thank you for an amazing event! You did a fantastic job and for a wonderful cause!

The proceeds of this fabulous event went to Donate Life Northwest! This is a wonderful organization, if you haven't already, I urge you to check it out and to tell your friends and family about the importance of being an organ donor.

I was honored to hear the testimonies of some of the participants at cupcake camp. They told of how they themselves or their family members had been organ recipients. I was so moved by their stories and learned of the important works of Donate Life.

Thank you
 Jessica of Rocket Queen Cupcakes for the fabulous cupcakes and
 Carrie of Bella Cupcake Couture for the gorgeous cupcake wrappers!

No comments:

Post a Comment