8.25.2011

Back to School {for kids} Back to Blogging {for mama} FREE Printables {for you}

Wow! It has been months since I have blogged. I took a little hiatus from blogging to have more time with my little ones during the summer months. I have enjoyed the precious time spent with my amazing kids, and I wish summer was much longer. I have definitely been teary the last few days just thinking about my youngest starting kindergarten. I sure am going to miss having my little buddy home all day! I am, however, anxious to get back to creating, designing, and sharing party inspiration with you!

Despite being absent from the blog, we have had a busy summer. We threw an impromptu miniature golf party for my little man.

A luau pool party for my sweet girl!

I am excited to share these parties and more as the kids head back to school. I have also kept busy with design work. My favorite work to do is customer requested custom designs. I love hearing their ideas and working together to create their vision. One of my favorite custom designs this summer is this Spa Party Invite {still working with the Sweetest customer to add coordinating items}



My little shop will be on vacation until mid September or so, as I work on adding new products. I am really excited about the new items that will be added to the shop upon it’s reopen! This Halloween collection is new to the shop and will be {On Sale} through September!

As my little ones gear up for school, I thought about the sweet teachers who will be guiding and teaching them throughout the year. I wanted to make sure to send the kids to school on the first day with gifts for their teachers. I designed some fun printable note cards for teachers as well as coordinating party tags etc. I am so excited to offer them FREE to all of you! The printables should be ready for download soon! You won’t want to miss these cute freebies and an easy inexpensive way to make the start of school even more sweet (or as friends have joked, a way to “butter up” the teacher before our little stinkers arrive)



You can look for the downloadable link on my facebook page, as I often update there much sooner than here on the blog! While there make sure to "Like" our page so you don't miss all the fun items and freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment