11.02.2010

Halloween Play Date!


We had a few little girls over to play last week, and we sat up a quick table with some goodies to snack on!
I found this corduroy fabric awhile back and just loved it!
 Of course I wasn't sure what I might do with it, but I knew I had to have it ;)
I am pretty sure you will see it again soon!


I had a few orange flowers left over from earlier in the week.
There were not enough to make a full bouquet, so I grabbed a few bud vases, lined them up across the table and tied them with ribbon.

I still had my black branches left from the previous Halloween table, so I cut them down and added them to a vase to give the table some height.



We offered a light healthy snack with a few treats.
I did try the oreo cookie mummy pops that I previously posted about, they were easy and yummy!

I made a quick banner to pull the table together, and added a few table labels and tags!

A quick and easy little snack table!


This wraps up the Halloween season!

I have to say I am ready to move on to the Holidays!

I have a couple fun projects I am working on! 
I will be opening up an online boutique within the week and I am thrilled!
Check back for more information on the Holiday Designs and the opening of the boutique!

1 comment: